accreditation by "Berliner Ärztekammer" for German CME credits
The Berliner Ärztekammer has granted 18 CME credits to this conference
The breakdown is as follows:
26 September 6 CME credits
27 September 6 CME credits
28 September 6 CME credits
Additional CME credits for the courses:
C-01 / 26 September 5 CME credits
C-02 / 28 September 5 CME credits
How to obtain your CME Certificate of Berliner Ärztekammer
If you can provide your personal barcode sticker / EFN number until 31 October 2019 in addition, we will transfer the CME credits to the Berliner Ärztekammer. All CME credits confirmed at a later date, must be submitted to the Ärztekammer directly.
The European Accreditation Committee in CNS (EACIC) has granted 22 CME credits to this conference.
Participants requesting CME credits are required to complete the online evaluation form on the EACIC website www.eacic.eu.
Please follow the below steps to receive your CME certificate.
- Go to the EACIC website www.eacic.eu
- Click on "Claim your CME credits".
- Choose the option "I am already registered" or "I am not registered"
- Log on or register. The event code is ECSR2019.
- Complete the online evaluation form
- Press "save"
- Your CME certificate will be automatically emailed to the address provided
The deadline to complete the evaluation form is 28 November 2019.
European Accreditation Committee in CNS (EACIC)
47, avenue Jacques Pastur | 1180 Brussels | Belgium