Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically by using the online form. A congress account is needed to submit an abstract. Please create an account and register for the conference.
- Payment is not mandatory while registering but required by 31 July 2021 for all speakers and presenters of accepted abstracts. If an abstract is rejected, a full refund of the registration fee can be made.
- Please submit your abstract in English, the official language of the ECSR 2021, and choose a title that clearly indicates the content of your contribution.
- You can choose between the presentation types "Oral Presentation", "Poster Presentation" or - if you do not have a preference "Oral or Poster Presentation". As additional category, "Late Breaking Abstracts" may be submitted in June 2021.
- Please avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they have been clearly defined when used the first time.
- The author's name (first name, family name), degrees, title and affiliation (institution, city, and country) should be given.
- Please choose track and topic from the topic list, as well as your preferred presentation type (oral or poster presentation or late-breaking abstact).
- The abstract text should briefly state:
Objectives (indicate the purpose of the study or hypothesis that was tested);
Method (include the setting, the subjects, the diagnosis or intervention, and the type of statistical analysis for the study. If references are needed, they should be made in the text);
Results (present the outcome of the study and, if appropriate, the statistical significance as clearly as possible) and
Conclusions (briefly discuss the data and emphasize the significance of the results).
- The length of your abstract text should not exceed 300 words.
- Please ensure that the abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. Submitted abstracts will not be edited in any way. If the abstract does not fulfill the necessary requirements, it cannot be published.
- A disclosure of existing significant financial interest or other affiliations with a funding organization or with a commercial supporter of the session and/or provider of commercial services, is required.