Guideline for Abstract Submission
Please submit your abstracts in English, the official language of the ECSR 2019.
- Please choose a title that clearly indicates the content of the contribution.
- Please avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when used first.
- The author's name (full first name, family name), degrees, title and place of work (institution, city, and country) should be given.
- The abstract submission must be complete.
- The text of the abstract should briefly state:
Objectives (indicate the purpose of the study or the hypothesis that was tested);
Methods (include the setting for the study, the subjects, the diagnosis or intervention, and the type of statistical analysis. If references are needed, they should be given in the text);
Results (present as clearly as possible the outcome of the study and statistical significance if appropriate) and
Conclusions (briefly discuss the data and emphasize the significance of the results).
- The length of your abstract is limited to a maximum of 300 words.
- Please ensure that the abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. Submitted abstracts will not be edited in any way. If the abstract does not fulfill the necessary requirements it cannot be published.
- A disclosure of the existence of any significant financial interest or other affiliations with a funding organization or with a commercial supporter of the session and/or provider of commercial services is required.