The biennial ECSR is the main platform of the ESAS for sharing research findings with the scientific community. It is the nucleus out of which ESAS emerged and was initiated in 2007 by the German Competence Network on Schizophrenia (CNS). The ECSR is now a joint thematic conference of the ESAS and the CNS. Read more
Organised under the patronage of
- World Psychiatric Association (WPA) and its Section on Schizophrenia
- European Psychiatric Association (EPA) and its Section on Schizophrenia
- German Association for Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics (DGPPN)
- Asian College of Schizophrenia Research (ACSR)
- Competence Network on Schizophrenia (CNS) and its supporting association PsychoseNetz e.V.
Funding and Acknowledgements
The European Conference on Schizophrenia Research is completely independent from industry funding.